*** NEW!!! Friday night we are hosting a Bonfire at the E.L.M.M. Center with Live Music from Version Six starting at 7:00 PM
There will also be lawn games!
Parking will be at the E.L.M.M. Center 20 Durkee St. Winchester NH
This event is open to anyone who will be in the area Friday evening.
It will occur Rain or Shine!
Also, special thanks to the Winchester Fire Department who will be watching the fire for us!
Customers have quest
- Pickle Parade 10:00AM
Following the parade approx. 10:30AM-11:00AM
- The Winchester Town Band
- The Nelson Town Band
- The Pioneer Valley Regional Band
- Charlie Brady 12 Noon - 4:00PM
- FREE Patriot Pickle Company Pickles at the Corner of Main St. and Rt. 119. All day or until they are gone.
- Chain Saw Wood Carving Demo by Peter Auchmoody - All Day
- The Pickle Festival Gift Shop and Information Booth - All Day
- The Canning Contest. Judging will occur between 12:00 Noon and 1:00 PM
Judging Rules can be found here.
NOTE: In case of rain
all music will be moved indoors in Town Hall and into the ELMM Community Center
- Music by Steve Pro & The Ticket at 12 Noon - 4:00PM
- Music by BlackJack Crossing at 12:30PM - 3:30PM
- Pictures with Mr. Pickle at 12 Noon
- Pickle Eating Contest 1:00PM
- Magic by Illusionist Ben Pratt 2:30PM - 3:30PM
- Farmers Market and Vendors on the Lawn - All Day
-23rd Annual Cow Plop Contest Sponsored by the Mt. Pisgah Sportsmen's Club 1:00 PM
- Bounce House for the kids - All Day
- Local Vendors - All Day
-Juggler Tony Duncan from 10 AM to 11 AM
*** ALL EVENTS AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE **
On the Main Stage from 12-4 PM
On the 2nd Stage by Town Hall 12:30 - 3:30PM
In the Gazebo 2:30-3:30 PM
On Main Street 12-4 PM